Google

Monday, August 20, 2007

You know my melting with the chocolate cake in the middle sliding ring and the crusty crust…

That there, it became my speciality with the passing of years… Good, by agreement the last time that I did it, I missed it but good…
In fact, all the success of the cake lies in the fact of doubling the amounts. To final, the proportions certainly will frighten you but known as you that it is for good ten people. If you wish to keep the normal proportions, think of doing it in a small mould so that the heart is found with wish! If it is too flat, it will cook badly and too quickly (except if you have a good furnace, which is not my case!!)Here the proportions (if you want it smaller, as I said it to you, you divide by two and you use a small mould)
8 eggs, 300 G of chocolate, 250 G of butter, 250 G of sugar, 80 G of flour Good then, to prepare, it is very simple. You beat eggs and sugar with the whip with hand not too a long time, it is not necessary that the eggs start to foam, if not you will lose flux (but that does not prevent the cake from being good, it is different, it is all…). During this time you dissolve the chocolate and butter together (to the pan or micro the waves, that returns to same!) Then you add the flour to the mixture sugar-eggs, you beat still a little (just time that the mixture is homogeneous. Lastly, you add the chocolate-butter mixture. The turn is played!It is not more complicated than that!! You pour in a mould and you make cook time just that the crust is formed, you check by pricking the point of a knife in the center, it is necessary that it is still rather running (that hardens while cooling…)!And my last modification, they is the raspberries! And that, that achieved the unanimity!!You pour the preparation in a buttered mould, and you strew with raspberries (me I take them frozen, I find damage to cook fresh raspberries). one should not hesitate to have the heavy hand over raspberries: they give even more flux to the cake and sweetened acidulous contrast is to be fallen by ground!!
If desfois you do not like the mixture fruits red-chocolate, not of problem! The cake only, or is accompanied very good by English cream or dairy ice cream! Some will say to you that it is as that that it is the best!You will tell me news of them…
P.S: you will notice that I seldom indicate the thermostat of the furnace and the duration of cooking. There is a reason with that: my furnace is completely déglingué. I walk much to the feeling for the cooking of my pastry makings, which is worth me badly râtés… days ago when the feeling also is déglingué…

No comments: