Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

Light Chocolate Cake



Light Chocolate Cake


The week last it was the birthday of the one of my colleagues of work: Anne-Marie, last year, I had prepared a cake with the raspberries, which had gained a great success…
But this year, I decided to change by proposing a chocolate cake, I had located in the Saveurs magazine of April a subject devoted to the chocolate and heading Any chocolate…
At the house, we are not very amateurs of chocolate cakes also, when I wish to test such receipts, I choose my colleagues of work as testers, and I must acknowledge that they not complain any and that they do not balk with the task…
The cake is cake simply with the chocolate without raspberry, these last are simply present on the photograph to make prettier on the one hand, and on the other hand, because we took the practice to make pots with the breakfast…
And I found more pleasant to propose a cake but also fruits which one can picorer and the raspberries seemed me to correspond perfectly to the definition…
This cake is light stops some and especially very marrowy… And moreover, it is very simple to realize…
The recipe: Chocolate cake light
Ingredients (8 sea-green):
- 150 G of black chocolate,
- 120 G of salted butter,
- 120 G of caster sugar (I used sugar will rapadura),
- 20 G of flour,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 salt pinch.
Preparation:
1 - Preheat the furnace with 180°.
2 - Break the lump sugar and made melt it with butter in a pan with the bain-marie.
3 - Break eggs by separating the white from the yellows.
4 - As soon as the chocolate and butter are molten, mix quickly, then let warm.
5 - Add to the chocolate mixture, the egg yolks, sugar and the flour and mix. Salt the white and beat in firm snow.
6 - Mix a little egg white beaten in the chocolate mixture to soften it then add the remainder of the white by raising the preparation to the spatula.
7 - Pour in a mould with cake and to make cooked 20 to 30 mn, while supervising, the cake must remain marrowy

No comments: