Google

Saturday, August 18, 2007


ChocolateCake truffél with cherries a softness which with fact its effect

I was to make my cake birthday and I galéré I did not know what I wanted with the fruits with the short chocolate I traversed blogs seen enticing receipts but I did not know if I were going to succeed in making certain blogueuses as well asI also have at house 1 bookshop and I fell on 1 Out of the ordinary from current kitchen February-March 2003 the receipt of the cake was for 4 people I thus have X by 5 the receipt and the result is not disappointing very certain people took again 2 times of them
The receipt for 4 people140 chocolate gr. with cocoa 70%140 butter gr.2 egg yolks + 4 white140 sugar gr.20 gr. of flour1 bottle of cherry to the syrup (200 gr. Net approximately)chocolate chipsdissolve the chocolate grated in a quivering bain-marieto incorporate 120 melted butter gr. while smoothing with 1 spatulawhip the sugar and the egg yolks until having a white and sparkling mixtureincorporate the still hot chocolate in the yellows while whipping vigorouslylet warm the mixturemeanwhile beat the white in firm snowincorporate in the pastereserve a third then mix cherries drained in the remainderpour without a buttered and fariné cake panpreheat the furnace on TH 5-6 (160°)let cook cake 45 mn with the furnaceunmould it on a grid and let cooldeposit the cake on a dish cover to it paste reserved on the sides and the top smooth with the spatulaplate the chocolate chips on the edgeskeep in a fresh place until the servicebe possibly useful with a cup of creamThe Councilmake chips house with 150 chocolate gr. of cover and 60 butter gr.

No comments: